We at Friends of Dinsmore Elementary believe investing extra effort and resources on our Title One public school students will last a lifetime. These K-5 students need confidence and a strong academic foundation to:
- pursue the educational trajectories taken for granted in affluent families and
- succeed in tomorrow’s gig economy.
Currently the Friends of Dinsmore Elementary has these objectives:
- Continue and enhance our Know & Grow literacy program for kindergarteners and first-graders.
- Re-start the volunteer Reading Buddies for kindergarteners and first-graders once COVID restrictions are eased.
- Enrich the K to 5 science program with teaching tools and activity supplies.
- Beautify and restore the grounds to instill pride and set the example of how a property should be maintained.
- Encourage the community to get involved with the school.
Established in 2019 as a 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit, we are governed by a Board of Directors.