We at Friends of Dinsmore Elementary believe investing extra effort and resources on our Title One public school students will last a lifetime. These K-5 students need confidence and a strong academic foundation to:
- pursue the educational trajectories taken for granted in affluent families and
- succeed in tomorrow’s gig economy.
The Friends of Dinsmore Elementary was founded by two former students and the current school principal to:
- narrow the achievement gap by raising student test scores to mirror those of the affluent elementary schools in Florida – a bar much higher than the measure of “grade level;”
- solicit and receive funds, gifts, endowments, donations, and bequests to fund student needs; and
- promote and provide volunteer services to benefit the students.
Established in 2019 as a 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit, we are governed by a Board of Directors.
To view what we are working on to reach these goals, please view our objectives and programs/services.